NJ Auto Insurance
Hauswirth & Sons Insurance Consultants represents several top NJ auto insurance companies to bring you choices. Representing a variety of insurance companies means our agents can quickly compare policies to find the best coverage, discounts, and price for you. We also have special rates for NJ teachers!
All too often, drivers do not discover the importance of having adequate limits on their NJ auto insurance until after they are involved in an accident. During this economy, we are all concerned about saving as much money where we can, but trying to cut corners on your auto insurance coverage may cost you much more in the long run.
Once you are involved in an accident and are sued by the other party involved, you will wish you had obtained the proper coverage limits. An independent agent, like the Protection Team at Hauswirth & Sons Insurance Consultants, can help you choose the right limits for your unique situation.
Ways to Keep Costs Down without Skipping on Coverage
Factors such as your driving record, the type of vehicle you drive, and the way you use your vehicle may provide discounts on your New Jersey auto insurance policy.
Most car insurance companies also offer many other discounts specific to their company. Some examples include a discount for owning a home or payment of your policy in full.
Examine Coverage Levels
Another way to ensure that you have the best protection at the lowest premium available is to examine your necessary coverage levels.
Coverage levels that make up an auto insurance policy:
- Bodily Injury Liability: Required by the state of New Jersey + provides coverage to an accident victim in the event of a lawsuit.
- Property Damage Liability: Covers the cost of any damage that your vehicle causes to another person's property. While this usually refers to the other vehicle involved in an accident, it also includes houses, garages, + anything else that is considered property.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: Pays for the damages that result from an accident caused by an uninsured motorist (which can happen more than you would think). This will also pay for any damages that cost more than what an underinsured motorist's coverage will pay towards the accident.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): Offers medical coverage for the policyholder + his or her family in the event of a collision, regardless of fault. It will also provide coverage for pedestrians who are hit by a vehicle. Many options are available to provide funeral expenses or other important coverages needed when you or a family member is hurt and can no longer work.
- Collision: Covers damage done to your vehicle when it collides with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive (other than collision): Covers damage to your vehicle from something other than a collision. Some examples include hitting a deer, a broker windshield, theft, fire, or flood.
- Other Miscellaneous Coverage: Depending on the insurance company, there are many other coverages available for your auto insurance.
How Hauswirth & Sons Insurance Consultants Can Help
As an independent insurance agency in Ocean County, New Jersey, we can provide you with literally hundreds of combinations of coverage from several different insurance companies.
You will get multiple insurance quotes -- not just one! You can rest assured that you will be getting the best coverage for less.
Give us a call today, toll-free, at 877-329-3261 and see how much you can save... with the same or better coverage than you have now!
New Jersey requires insurance on your vehicle -- don't become one of the uninsured motorists -- call now for a fast + free auto insurance quote or consultation. You can also fill out the form on this page to send your request online (we'll contact you within one business day).
Greater Protection at 1/3 of the Price
"I'd just like to take a moment of your time to tell you how pleased I was with Geri's working with me to get insurance for my new Mazda 6. In very short time, Geri got my an auto policy with much greater protection for me at a price that was a third less than what I had been paying Allstate to insure my 1995 Toyota Avalon for liability only and for very much less coverage.
Thank you again for the guidance provided by your employees, it was a very pleasant experience and the savings in these days was a plus."
Art B. | Toms River, NJ