Insurance For and After the "Big Day"
Congratulations on your engagement! What a fabulous time in your life. We hope you cherish every moment.
You wedding day should be all about your new life together, but there are a few things to consider to help avoid any unnecessary concerns:
- Does your wedding venue carry adequate liability insurance? If you wedding plans include a celebration at a restaurant, banquet hall, or similar venue, it's important to check their insurance coverage. You will have a lot of guests and possibly some support staff on hand, so make sure they carry an adequate amount of liability insurance.
- Having the wedding celebration at home? Make sure you contact us to let you know what is and isn't covered under your New Jersey homeowners policy.
- Would you like to protect your special day? You've put so much into your wedding, your heart, your time, and your money. But what if severe weather rolls in? The bridal salon loses your dress? Or your photos are damaged? For as little at $160, wedding insurance can protect your special day and significant investment.
We'll make sure you have a happy and worry-free (regarding insurance, anyway) day!
Auto Insurance for a Married Couple
When you awaken as a married couple, you'll feel good, but maybe not all that different. In the mind of your insurance company, however, you're seen as new and improved people!
Insurance company data shows married people are more responsible, although they don't exactly know why. As a result, you'll begin to experience the world of insurance discounts. In fact, you could see as much as a 25% drop in your New Jersey auto insurance bill when you marry and combine your vehicles onto one policy.
That's not all! You might qualify for multi-car, garaging, multi-policy, and a few other discounts as well.
Ready to start saving? Contact Hauswirth & Sons Insurance Consultants. Request a comprehensive insurance review as a newly-married couple to find out all the discounts you qualify for! Or, give us a call today at 877-329-3261 to get started. We'll not only help you get the best auto insurance coverage in New Jersey, but we guarantee to get you and your spouse the absolute best value in all your insurance needs.
Renters/Homeowners Insurance for the Newly Married
While marital status is generally not used for pricing a renters policy, the value of your possessions is - so we suggest you protect it!
Consider a renters policy to cover all your possessions up to the policy limit (subject to a deductible) and to protect you from a lawsuit in case your actions cause injury to someone else or their property. A homeowners policy covers all this PLUS the home itself.
Whether you're a renter or homeowner, since you just got married you probably received some gifts!
Did you get a fine china set, crystal, or some precious gems for wedding presents? Did you aunt give you an antique on your big day? How about your engagement ring and wedding bands? Did you know the average money spent on a wedding ring is $6,000?
If you have a lot of valuable possessions, you should consider coverage for these high-value items. You will have added protection PLUS no deductible.
Contact us at 877-329-3261 to learn how to value your special possessions. We can tell you the best time and the best way to add this coverage to your home insurance policy. You can also learn more in our Research Center under, "Bought a High-Value Item."
We can also help you with other aspects of your new homeowners or renters insurance, such as discounts for smoke detectors, burglar alarms, and multi-policy discounts. Don't wait any longer to start saving money, give us a call today!
Protect Yourself with Umbrella Insurance
Newly married or not, you can still be held liable for a large settlement in a wide variety of unexpected situations. This could put the financial footing of your marriage at risk before you even get started.
An umbrella policy adds an extra layer of protection over and above your New Jersey homeowners and auto policies.
We can explain exactly how umbrella coverage works to your benefit and can help you decide if it's right for you. Give us a call today at 877-329-3261.
Discovering your new life insurance needs with Hauswirth & Sons Insurance Consultants is very important at this phase in your life. We can help you sort out all the options (which are many) and get you in the best life insurance situation for you, your new spouse, and your family.
Six Factors - One Insurance Source
Insurance is an important part of your new life, and we can help you make sure you and your new family are properly protected. When you contact Hauswirth & Sons Insurance, you'll benefit in six ways:
- Learn how to protect all aspects of your new life with the proper insurance coverage (life, homeowners/renters, auto, umbrella, and more), PLUS someone to explain to you how it works.
- Speak with someone who is trying to help you, not just sell you a product.
- Gain access to the most reputable insurance companies in the market today.
- Work with an insurance agency with a strong local presence at the Jersey Shore that has been in the insurance business for more than 30 years.
- Work with independent insurance agents who are committed to continuing their insurance education to provide you with the best value.
- Always receive the best coverage at the best value
Call us today for all your newly-married insurance needs. You won't have to spend one day worrying about whether your new assets are properly protected - plus, you'll be saving money! Request a free consultation or contact us at 877-329-3261 to speak with a member of our Protection Team and get started today!